Before talking about iPhone 11 to iPhone 12 Upgrading. Many consumers are already thinking about upgrading their devices after the arrival of a new Apple smartphone on the market.
Is it worth making a switch to the iPhone 12, released last year for those who bought the iPhone 11 back in 2019?
iPhone 11 To iPhone 12 A Comparision Made To Answer This Question
- iPhone 11>>rear (12MP main and wide-angle) and front (12MP) dual camera
- iPhone 12>>rear (12MP main and wide-angle) and front (12MP) dual camera
Verdict: With night mode available on all lenses, the iPhone 12 wins this category.
Selfie cameras are technically the same, even in their construction. However, only on the iPhone 12, you can take photos with the front lens with night mode turned on.
Verdict: For the same reason as above, iPhone 12 wins here.
✨BODY AND DESIGN
- iPhone 11>>150.9mm x 75.7mm x 8.3mm and 194 grams
- iPhone 12>>146.9mm x 71.5mm x 7.4mm and 164 grams
The iPhone 11 follows the design pattern released by Apple on iPhone X on the front. It has small curved edges and a rectangular notch at the top to house the selfie camera and facial recognition sensors. It is sold in black, green, yellow, purple, red or white.
Verdict: Because it’s lighter, a little smaller, and has improved water and dust resistance, we chose the iPhone 12.
- iPhone 11>>6.1 inches (15.49 cm), IPS LCD, HD+ resolution (1,792 x 828 pixels) and 60 Hz
- iPhone 12>>6.1 inches (15.49 cm), Super Retina XDR OLED, Full HD+ resolution (2,532 x 1,170 pixels) and 60 Hz
Verdict: For having a better resolution and betting on Oled technology, which has been standard among top-of-the-line models, we’re also here with the iPhone 12.
- iPhone 11>>3,110 mAh
- iPhone 12>>2,815 mAh
Verdict: An easy victory for the iPhone 11, which can leave you up to three hours more away from the socket.
- iPhone 11>> A13 Bionic (2.65GHz, hexa-core), 4GB RAM memory; available with 64, 128 and 256 GB of storage
- iPhone 12>> A14 Bionic (3.1GHz, hexa-core), 4GB RAM memory; available with 64, 128 and 256 GB of storage
Verdict: As it is considered a milestone in the industry and it performs better in tests, we chose iPhone 12
- iPhone 11: R$ 5,699.00 (64 GB, in the official store) – from R$ 3,999 (cash in retail stores)
- iPhone 12: R$ 6,999.00 (64 GB, in the official store) – from R$ 4,949.10 (in cash at retail stores)
Before buying an iPhone it is always important to think about cost-effectiveness. For example, if night mode doesn’t make a difference to you and 5G connectivity isn’t attractive, it’s worth investing in the iPhone 11. Even though it’s a 2019 phone, it’s still great and its processor can handle the activities of the phone. day to day with tranquility.
Disclosure: Product links on this page are given to save the customers’ time. If any buyers buy something through our link, we will generate a commission.
Well, hopefully, that was helpful for you. As mentioned earlier our main objective is to solve your problem.
We have prepared each product’s specifications and feedbacks after thorough customer surveys.