On 10th August Xiaomi will be announcing the Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 features in China. Since it will come with an under-display selfie camera, it is expected to offer a full-screen experience.
Some reports have claimed that its rear design could be similar to the Mi 11 Ultra. Unlike the Mi 11 Ultra, it will not feature a rear-facing secondary screen.
A snapshot of the promotional poster of the Mi MIX 4 is now doing rounds on Weibo. The image has revealed the rear design of the smartphone.
What Did Xiaomi Poster Reveal?
- MI MIX 4 has a large-sized square-shaped camera module
- It comprises a triple camera unit, which looks similar to the Mi 11 Ultra
- The poster also teases the front design of the smartphone.
- The curved edge display of the Mi MIX 4 does not have a notch or a punch-hole since it features an in-screen camera.
- 6.6-inch OLED screen,Full HD+ resolution,120Hz refresh rate.
- Snapdragon 888 Plus
- 5,000mAh battery that supports 120W fast charging
- 80W or 70W wireless charging support.
No word on the megapixel count of the front camera of the Mi MIX 4. Its rear camera setup is expected to feature a 50-megapixel Samsung GN1s main camera, a 48-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 48-megapixel telephoto periscope lens.
Apart from this, the company will be also unleashing the Mi Pad 5 series of tablets and a high-end smart speaker. It is unclear whether the company will be also announcing the MIUI 13 through the same event.
Other Expected Features
- in-display fingerprint scanner
- MIUI 12.5
- Stereo speakers
- mmWave 5G support
Now, it is time to share your thoughts about Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 features with us in the comment section below.
Solving your problem is our first priority that is why we do not prefer to promote without a clear conception.
To keep our promise, we always represent solutions on the basis of direct customer surveys and research.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the most updated news.
Share this article, it will make our day.